Spectra’s solutions address the challenges of today’s broadcast from content storage to content “lifecycle” management, to multi-cloud integration for collaboration and business continuity
Driven by today’s market demand for greater efficiency and agility, coupled with modern technologies, broadcasters are shifting to all–digital workflows; and a robust storage strategy is key to empowering efficient media workflows. Unifying multi-tier storage, on-premises and cloud, proper tiering and lifecycle management with the many applications that drive modern collaborative content creation — from ingest, logging and asset management to editing, and ultimately archiving – makes ideal sense. In this new model, storage is much more than a data repository; it is the very heart of the workflow.
Benefits of Spectra Logic’s solutions:
- Optimize content storage through insight, intelligent lifecycle management and tiering
- Maximize content value via seamless integration with the leading digital media applications
- Form a local or globally accessible content storage repository
- Manage vital media assets seamlessly between on-premises and cloud solutions
- Focus on program innovation and digital transformation rather than infrastructure management
- Provide a wide range of disaster recovery and business continuity choices
- Expand storage capacity seamlessly to accommodate increases in image resolution, higher frame rates, and multi-camera sources.
- Store media assets as self-describing objects
- Retrieve media assets fully or partially, saving operational time
- Increase efficiency and boost productivity