More Tape Library Resources
More Disk Resources
Storage Lifecycle Management Software
Customer Reference Program
Spectra strives to bring additional value to its customers through mutually beneficial public relations and marketing initiatives offered through our Customer Reference Program. We understand that your time is very valuable, and have designed each CRP activity to be conducted efficiently, with minimal effort required of our customer members, while achieving maximum exposure and benefits.
- Spectra Logic and StorMagic Announce Active Archive Repository for Video Surveillance, Digital Evidence Management and Media and Entertainment
- Durham University’s DiRAC Memory Intensive Service Relies on Spectra Logic to Preserve Galaxy Simulation Data to Help Understand the Universe
- Spectra Logic StorCycle Software Migrates and Manages the Storage and Preservation of Petabytes of Content for ColorTime
- Spectra Logic’s Latest StorCycle Software Release Raises the Bar for Modern Storage Lifecycle Management and Long-Term Data Protection
- Spectra Logic Announces Details for Upcoming Webinar on How to Manage Exponential Growth of Machine-Generated Data in Life Sciences
Join our webinar with Spectra CTO Matt Starr to hear how other industries, such as the media & entertainment industry, are tackling the challenges of preserving voluminous data sets that reside on costly primary storage. We’ll look to their data preservation strategies and apply them to the explosive growth of data in the Life Sciences industry.
Learn about the Spectra and Veeam best-of-breed solution for backup and data protection. We’ll also review how to implement and protect your data using the 3-2-1-1-0 strategy.
Backup is simply safeguarding or protecting the data that is being used by copying that data. Data can accidentally (and purposefully – think ransomware) be deleted, corrupted, lost, fall victim to natural disaster. With ransomware on the rise, there has been no better time to discuss and re-evaluate backup strategies. We’ve all heard of quintessential 3-2-1 strategy but we’ll dive in a little deeper to discuss the best storage mediums (disk, tape, cloud) for backing up your businesses’ lifeblood – its data. We’ll cover why it is so important to maintain an offline copy of data and you’ll hear first-hand from Spectra about how it was able to walk away from a ransomware attack without having to pay ransom.