More Tape Library Resources
More Disk Resources
Storage Lifecycle Management Software
Customer Reference Program
Spectra strives to bring additional value to its customers through mutually beneficial public relations and marketing initiatives offered through our Customer Reference Program. We understand that your time is very valuable, and have designed each CRP activity to be conducted efficiently, with minimal effort required of our customer members, while achieving maximum exposure and benefits.
- Spectra Logic Strengthens Tape Storage Leadership Position with LTO-9 Availability for its Family of Tape Library Solutions
- Spectra Logic Launches IT Podcast Series
- Spectra Logic and StorMagic Announce Active Archive Repository for Video Surveillance, Digital Evidence Management and Media and Entertainment
- Durham University’s DiRAC Memory Intensive Service Relies on Spectra Logic to Preserve Galaxy Simulation Data to Help Understand the Universe
- Spectra Logic StorCycle Software Migrates and Manages the Storage and Preservation of Petabytes of Content for ColorTime
Tune in to this webinar to learn how Spectra leverages LTO-9 tape technology to help organizations protect and manage their ever-growing data repositories, both efficiently and cost-effectively.
You’ll learn how LTO-9 technology:
- Delivers the only open tape format available, providing the first and only cooperative development effort in the industry
- Provides the lowest cost-per-gigabyte data storage available
- Provides high reliability with proven enterprise-level technology and quality assurance
- Offers Linear Tape File System (LTFS) functionality
- Leverages TMR head technology to delivers superior capacity, performance and dependability
Join Spectra Logic for an informative webinar that reviews our transformation and how Spectra solutions have evolved in response to market shifts to accommodate all your storage and data management needs aligned with your vision, be it private, public,or hybrid cloud initiatives. During the webinar we review solution and feature updates, use cases and run demonstrations of our migration tools including Spectra RioBroker and RioCruise. You’ll hear about:
- Spectra’s transformation
- Spectra StorCycle Updates, and use cases
- Spectra BlackPearl Updates (including new partner integrations)
- Spectra RioBroker and RioCruise (migration tool kit & services)
During this informative webinar Spectra and StorMagic discuss how to build an end-to-end repository for rich media – including video surveillance, digital evidence and media entertainment content. We’ll review how to effectively gather digital assets, store that data and intelligently move it to a perpetual tier of storage for long-term archive and access.