More Tape Library Resources
More Disk Resources
Storage Lifecycle Management Software
Customer Reference Program
Spectra strives to bring additional value to its customers through mutually beneficial public relations and marketing initiatives offered through our Customer Reference Program. We understand that your time is very valuable, and have designed each CRP activity to be conducted efficiently, with minimal effort required of our customer members, while achieving maximum exposure and benefits.
- Active Archive Alliance Unveils State of the Industry 2021 Report; Announces Free Virtual Conference on the Benefits of Active Archive in a Mid-Pandemic World
- Spectra Logic Tape Libraries and NAS Solutions Achieve Veeam Ready Status for Backup, Archive and Disaster Recovery
- Spectra Logic Releases 2021 Data Storage Outlook Report
- Imperial War Museums Integrate Spectra StorCycle Software to Advance Digitization and Preservation of Invaluable Historical Assets
- Spectra Logic to Host SpectraLIVE Best Practices, a Virtual Conference to Hear About Best Practices in Data Storage Strategies
Learn about the Spectra and Veeam best-of-breed solution for backup and data protection. We’ll also review how to implement and protect your data using the 3-2-1-1-0 strategy.
Backup is simply safeguarding or protecting the data that is being used by copying that data. Data can accidentally (and purposefully – think ransomware) be deleted, corrupted, lost, fall victim to natural disaster. With ransomware on the rise, there has been no better time to discuss and re-evaluate backup strategies. We’ve all heard of quintessential 3-2-1 strategy but we’ll dive in a little deeper to discuss the best storage mediums (disk, tape, cloud) for backing up your businesses’ lifeblood – its data. We’ll cover why it is so important to maintain an offline copy of data and you’ll hear first-hand from Spectra about how it was able to walk away from a ransomware attack without having to pay ransom.
Data Archiving is an essential part of the data storage workflow. That’s because rarely accessed data still needs a place to live. Without a proper archive strategy in place, inactive data sits on high-cost, primary storage, despite it not being accessed or changed. Moving data to a more affordable archive tier frees up expensive but valuable primary storage for instant access to mission-critical data. During this session we’ll review the seven tenets of archive and how modern storage strategies can help you solve your data growth challenges