Hybrid Cloud Storage
Safe, secure and scalable storage for the enterprise
- How much flexibility, scalability and agility does your organization require to achieve its business objectives?
- Are there tools in place to manage the complexities of on-premises and cloud computing and storage?
- Are there compliance and retention directives that might impact how, where, and for what length of time data should be stored?
Spectra is uniquely positioned to support hybrid cloud architectures with its broad range of reliable, scalable and high-capacity data management and storage solutions. Spectra’s BlackPearl Platform delivers a family of multi-purpose, hybrid cloud storage solutions that can be configured in a number of ways, including as an S3 target, enabling massive amounts of data to be stored in the cloud or on-premises. In fact, BlackPearl opens numerous possibilities with its seamless integration to disk, tape, object storage and cloud.
Spectra’s Vail Distributed Multi-Cloud Data Management Software offers synchronization of data across multi-cloud and multi-site data repositories through a single global namespace. Data accessibility is independent of data’s physical location – meaning vendor lock-in is eliminated and data egress is optimized for the lowest cost and fastest access to data, lowering cloud cost and maximizing efficiencies. Users can leverage local storage and cloud services through seamless hybrid workflows.
For storing massive amounts of data long-term, customers look to Spectra’s tape library selection. Trusted for decades by many of the world’s most recognized organizations, Spectra tape libraries protect much of the world’s data because it offers the industry’s best combination of capacity, performance, scalability, reliability, affordability and support.
- Fast, scalable, high-capacity data protection from a single vendor
- Superior reliability
- Disaster recovery
- Air gap for ransomware resilience
- Long-term data retention for future use
- Excellent customer and product support for hybrid cloud environments