Exhibiting at Events in Media and Entertainment, High Performance Computing, General IT and Data Management Conferences
BOULDER, Colo. – March 20, 2019 – Spectra Logic today announced participation in seven industry events worldwide between April and June. These important tradeshows include Avid Connect (April 6-7), NAB Show (April 8-11), Bio-IT World (April 16-18), Dell Technologies World (April 29–May 2), GlobusWorld (May 1-2), VeeamOn (May 20-22), ISC High Performance (June 16-20), and Broadcast Asia (June 18-20). Spectra Logic executives will share expertise with existing and prospective customers, partners and professionals, and showcase Spectra’s suite of data storage solutions.
Upcoming Spectra Events:
Avid Connect 2019 – April 6-7
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Aria Resort and Casino
- Kiosk with 2U BlackPearl
- Spectra will speak about current and future trends in media storage on Sat., April 6, in the afternoon.
NAB Show 2019 – April 8-11
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Las Vegas Convention Center – Booth# SL11516
- Products displayed: Spectra® Stack, BlackPearl® Converged Storage System, BlackPearl NAS, ArcticBlue® Disk Solution, and the T950 Tape Library
- Products in partner booths:
- Archiware GmbH – Booth# SL15416
- Spectra will present at Cloudian Booth# SL6824 on Cloudian and Spectra integration on Wed., April 10, at 11 a.m.
Bio-IT World – April 16-18
- Boston, Massachusetts – Seaport World Trade Center – Booth# 626
- Spectra will present with Arcitecta on metadata, the DNA of life sciences data.
Dell Technologies World – April 29 – May 2
- Las Vegas, Nevada – The Venetian Hotel
- Products displayed: Full rack of Spectra products, including Spectra Stack
GlobusWorld 2019 – May 1- 2
- Chicago, Illinois – Hotel Allegro
VeeamOn – May 20-22
- Miami, Florida – Fontainebleau Hotel – Booth# 405
ISC High Performance – June 16-20
- Frankfurt, Germany – Messe Frankfurt (Hall 3 and Forum) Booth# K-411
- Products displayed: Spectra Stack, BlackPearl, BlackPearl NAS, and ArcticBlue
Broadcast Asia – June 18-20
- Singapore – Suntec – Booth# 4Q2-08
For a full list of events and tradeshows Spectra Logic plans to attend, visit the events page on Spectra’s corporate website. Spectra Logic will promote the events via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Watch the hashtag #SpectraShows this spring and throughout the rest of the year, for an opportunity to track Spectra Logic’s live tradeshow activity and announcements.