Spectra highlights modern data storage solutions at 12 industry events globally
BOULDER, Colo. – Aug. 30, 2018 – Spectra Logic today announced its fall trade show schedule for 2018, which includes participation in 12 industry events around the world between September and December. Among these events are IBC 2018 in Amsterdam (Sept.14-18), NAB in New York (Oct. 17-18) and SC 2018 in Dallas (Nov. 12-15). Spectra plans to engage with customers, partners and industry professionals, showcasing its broad range of modern data storage solutions. In addition, Spectra will be participating in several speaking opportunities this season.
IBC Amsterdam 2018
- Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sept. 14-18, 2018, in Stand #7.B50
- Spectra solutions on exhibit: Spectra’s T950 Tape Library, Spectra® Stack Tape Library, Spectra Migration Solution, BlackPearl® Converged Storage System, BlackPearl® NAS and ArcticBlue® Disk Solution
- Spectra solutions also on display at Archiware Stand 7.D35 and Avid Stand 7.B55
NAB 2018 New York
- The Jacob K. Javits Center, NY, NY
- Oct. 17-18, 2018, in Booth #N621
- Spectra solutions on exhibit: Spectra Migration Solution, BlackPearl Converged Storage System, BlackPearl NAS, ArcticBlue Disk Solution and Spectra Stack Tape Library
Supercomputing 2018 (SC18) Dallas, TX
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, Dallas, Texas
- Nov. 12-15, in Booth #2016
- Spectra solutions on exhibit: Spectra TFinity® Tape Library, Spectra Stack Tape Library, BlackPearl Converged Storage System, BlackPearl NAS, ArcticBlue Disk Solution and Verde® Disk Solution
Other events that Spectra Logic will attend this fall include: CMMA National Conference (Sept. 22-26), HEPIX (Oct. 8-12), HPSS User Forum (Oct. 15-18), eResearch Australasia (Oct.15-19), CommmonWealth Computational Summit (Oct. 23), SMPTE ATC-Los Angeles (Oct. 23-25), Security Canada Central (Oct. 24), Broadcast India (Oct. 25-27) and LISA (Oct. 29-31). For a full list of events and tradeshows attended by Spectra Logic, please visit the events page on Spectra’s website.