BOULDER, Colo. – September 1, 2016 – Spectra Logic, the deep storage experts, today announced its fall trade show schedule for 2016, which includes participation in 14 industry events around the world between September and December. Among these events are IBC 2016 in Amsterdam (Sept 9-13) and Supercomputing 2016 in Salt Lake City (Nov 14-17). Spectra looks forward to engaging with customers, partners and other industry professionals, showcasing its deep storage solutions, and participating in several speaking opportunities this season.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands – Amsterdam RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre
- September 9-13, 2016
- Booth 7.J30
- Spectra® products in booth: T950 Tape Library and full rack, including T380 Tape Library, BlackPearl® Deep Storage Gateway, ArcticBlue® Disk Solution, and Verde DPE™ Disk Solution
- Spectra BlackPearl shortlisted for IABM Design & Innovation Awards – Winners announced Saturday, September 10th
- Sponsor at Avid Happy Hour – Saturday, Sept 10th – VIP Networking Event
- #IBCShow @IBCShow
- Salt Lake City, Utah – Salt Palace Convention Center
- November 14-17, 2016
- Booth #1401
- Spectra products in booth: TFinity® ExaScale Edition Tape Library (5-frames) with custom skins, full rack including T380, BlackPearl, ArcticBlue, Verde DPE, and High Performance Transporter (HPT) demo tabletop
- Spectra TFinity ExaScale Edition nominated for HPCwire Readers’ Choice Awards – Best HPC Storage Product or Technology – Winners announced at event. Vote for us here!
- Spectra Happy Hour Event – Wednesday, Nov 16th – Featuring SC16 Tweet Up – Follow us @SpectraLogic for details!
- #SC16 @Supercomputing
Spectra Verde DPE™ (Digital Preservation for Enterprise) was selected as a winner of the 2016 Security Products New Product of the Year Award, in the category of Video Surveillance Data Storage. Spectra Logic will receive its award at ASIS International 2016 in Orlando, Florida September 12-14, where they will also be co-exhibiting with partner OnSSI (Booth #2151).
Other events that Spectra Logic will be attending this fall include: Oklahoma Supercomputing Symposium (Sept 20-21), WFX – Worship Facilities Conference & Expo (Sept 21-22), IP Expo Europe (Oct 5-6), eResearch Australasia (Oct 10-14), Broadcast India (Oct 20-22), CMMA 2016 National Conference (Oct 22-25), SMPTE Hollywood (Oct 24-27) and NAB Show NY (Nov 9-10). For a full list of events and tradeshows Spectra Logic plans to attend, visit the events page on Spectra’s website.
Spectra Logic will promote giveaways, offer grand prize drawings and provide live coverage via social media from the show floor of several events. Follow us @SpectraLogic and use the hashtag #SpectraShows for more information.