Exhibiting, Speaking and Knowledge-Sharing Worldwide at Leading Events in Media and Entertainment, High Performance Computing, Video Surveillance, and More
BOULDER, Colo. – March 23, 2016 – Spectra Logic, the deep storage experts, today announced participation in 16 industry events worldwide between March and May, and inclusion in eight speaking opportunities and awards program nominations. These high caliber industry events include, #ISCWest (Apr. 6-8), #AvidConnect (Apr. 15-17), #NABShow (Apr. 18-21), #GlobusWorld (Apr. 20-22), and #EMCWorld (May 2-5). Spectra Logic executives will share industry expertise with existing and prospective customers, partners, and professionals, and showcase Spectra’s suite of deep storage solutions for use across several vertical markets – including the unveiling of the world’s largest capacity tape library at NAB Show 2016.
ISC West 2016 – April 6-8, 2016
- Las Vegas, NV – Sands Expo – Booth #29089
- Participation in partner booths:
- Milestone Systems – Booth #20060
- Speaking slot: New Technologies for IP Surveillance Video Retention – April 7, 10:00-11:00am PST
- Award nominations: SIA New Product Showcase & SSI Magazine MVP Awards (Verde DPE)
Avid Connect 2016 – April 15-17, 2016
- Las Vegas, NV – Wynn Las Vegas
- Table top setup with 2U BlackPearl unit
- Speaking slot: Strategies for Curating a Media Archive – April 17, 12:30-1:00pm PST
NAB Show 2016 – April 18-21, 2016
- Las Vegas, NV – Las Vegas Convention Center – Booth #SL11816
- Products in partner booths:
- Speaking slot: Genetic Diversity: What is it? Why do I need it? – April 20, 10:00-10:30am PST
- Award nominations: IABM Game Changer Awards (ArcticBlue)
GlobusWorld 2016 – April 20-22, 2016
- Spectra Logic is the exclusive sponsor of the GlobusWorld event
- Chicago, IL – Hotel Allegro
- Table top setup with ArcticBlue, Verde, BlackPearl & T120
- Spectra Logic sponsored happy hour event – April 21, 2016 – 5:00-9:00pm CT
- Keynote speech on Genetic Diversity – April 22, 2016 – 8:30-9:00am CT
- Spectra CTO Cameo Presentation – April 21, 2016 – 1:30-3:00pm CT
EMC World 2016 – May 2-4, 2016
- Las Vegas, NV – Sands Expo
- Participating in EMC’s Passport Program
- Presenting at Tech Connect Booth – Presentation time TBD – 5/2 & 5/3
“Spectra is excited for this year’s lineup of spring trade shows. We will be speaking at several events this season, and are shortlisted for three notable product awards,” said Spectra Logic’s Senior Director of Marketing, Betsy Doughty. “Spectra’s hybrid storage ecosystem fits perfectly into several vertical markets, including Media and Entertainment, High Performance Computing, and Video Surveillance. We’re looking forward to continued thought leadership opportunities and solidifying our reputation as innovators in this industry.”
This spring, Spectra Logic will also attend: Creech AFB-AFCEA Las Vegas Cyber Security, IT & Tactical Tech Day (Apr. 19), Nellis AFB-AFCEA Las Vegas Cyber & Tech Day (Apr. 20), Defensive Cyber Operations Symposium (Apr. 20-22), Mock Prison Riot (May 3-4), MSST (May 4-5), Cray User Group Technology Conference (May 8-12), FKTG (May 9-11), GEOint Symposium (May 15-18), Scott AFB Technology Expo (May 18), and Broadcast Asia (May 31-Jun. 3).
For a full list of events and tradeshows Spectra Logic plans to attend, visit the events page on our corporate website.
Spectra Logic will promote giveaways, offer grand prize drawings and provide coverage from the show floor of several events via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram. Watch the hashtag #SpectraShows this spring and throughout the rest of the year, for an opportunity to track Spectra Logic’s live trade show activity and announcements.
About Spectra Logic Corporation
Spectra Logic develops deep storage solutions that solve the problem of long term storage for business and technology professionals dealing with exponential data growth. Dedicated solely to storage innovation for more than 35 years, Spectra Logic’s uncompromising product and customer focus is proven by the largest information users in multiple vertical markets globally. Spectra enables affordable, multi-decade data storage and access by creating new methods of managing information in all forms of deep storage—including archive, backup, cold storage, cloud and private cloud.
Tim Hamilton or McKenzie Mayer, 720-577-5409
Spectra Logic Corporation
Leigh Grainger, 704-231-9789
Spectra and Spectra Logic are registered trademarks of Spectra Logic Corporation. All rights reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.