By: Betsy Doughty
Supercomputing 2015 is coming up next week in Austin, TX, and Spectra Logic couldn’t be more excited to attend! Monday, November 16th through Thursday, November 19th, Spectra will be exhibiting at Booth #1909. Spectra’s solutions provide HPC customers with cost-effective storage that meets all their performance, growth, and environmental needs. This year, we will be showcasing an exciting collection of deep storage technology, including our:
- Spectra TFinity: TFinity’s advantages reach far beyond the necessary high performance and high capacity requirements of data-intensive storage. Come and see our custom graphics on Spectra’s 5-frame TFinity; A great way to personalize your data center!
- High Performance Transporter: Delivering up to 6x the performance, plus multi-media support in the world’s largest tape library, you won’t want to miss Spectra’s new High Performance Transporter.
- ArcticBlue: A breakthrough in nearline disk storage, ArcticBlue leverages the company’s BlackPearl hybrid storage architecture and Shingled Magnetic Recording (SMR) disk media, creating an object storage based disk platform with maximum longevity, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- BlackPearl Deep Storage Gateway: Designed to meet the demands of today’s modern active archives, Spectra BlackPearl enables users to archive assets on affordable, scalable deep storage. It delivers the benefits of public cloud storage to your own data center.
- Verde: Spectra Verde, the fourth generation of the Verde disk line, is affordable secondary storage with simple installation, an intuitive user interface for effortless management, and architecture that assures the highest level of data integrity.
- Spectra T200: Spectra’s T200 tape library accommodates the storage requirements of organizations in every stage of their growth lifecycle. When your storage requires more slots than your library’s current capacity, there’s no need to buy an entire new library. Spectra’s T200 is designed for seamless scalability.
Walking around the exhibit floor, you will also be able to find Spectra products in several of our technology partner booths, including Cray (#1833), DDN (#663), Globus (#383), and SGI (#1033).
Don’t forget to stop by and see us at Booth #1909! Drop off your business card to enter in our raffle to win a MINI JAMBOX wireless Bluetooth speaker! Keep an eye out for live Spectra updates from the show on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. We’ll be posting under the hashtags: #Spectra, #SC15, #HPCMatters and #HPCTransforms.